Friday, June 13, 2008

We found our house!

I went for a walk with my parents last night (Michael was out of town) and we saw the cutest house that just went on the market. I looked up the listing and it looks perfect for us. Will scheduled an appointment to show us the house and I was very skeptical since all of the houses that we have looked at have either been too expensive or have horrible floor plans. This one actually has a good floor plan and we can afford it! What a birthday present (today is my birthday too!). There is an open house tomorrow so I'm going to take Michael by. I hope he likes it too!

My Mom and Dad took care of Austin so that Michael and I could grab some birthday dinner is peace. We went to Pappas, a local Greek restaurant. It was good but I still miss Sam's! My Mom made me a birthday cake - white cake with vanilla frosting and mini chocolate chips mixed in the icing - my FAVORITE!!!

No comments: