Saturday, July 12, 2008

Boston Trip


Michael and I went to Boston for a long weekend. This was the first time I've spent a night away from Austin since he was born. I enjoyed getting a full night of sleep but I missed him so much! Everytime I saw another baby it made me want to fly back to Tampa and give Austin a big hug and kiss. Austin stayed with my parents for the weekend. They had a great time playing in the pool and going for walks. Unfortunately he had a bit of a cold so he was a little cranky for them.

On Saturday, Michael and I left for Boston. We got to sit in first class! This is the only time I've ever sat in first class (we got bumped up since we were using frequent flyer miles). It wasn't anything too special but it was nice to have a bigger seat! When we got to Boston we decided to walk down to Fenway Park and see if we could find some "cheap" tickets from a scalper but we didn't have any luck. Instead we ate dinner at Cask & Flagon across the street from Fenway and watched the game on TV. The Red Sox won! After dinner we walked down by the river and then headed back to our hotel.


No comments: